Tuesday, March 22, 2011

19 weeks

Well, 18 weeks, 6 days, but close enough to say that I'm at least at the halfway point since I'll be induced at 38 weeks!

Today's ultrasound went well. The baby has finally moved up some and my belly is popping out a bit more. Fortunately this also means that the placenta previa has resolved and the edge of the placenta is far enough up that it shouldn't cause any more issues.

Profile

I overdid it on Saturday by walking around at the farmer's market and grocery store and had a minor bleed. Whoops. Today there's still a small amount of blood hanging around between the amniotic sac and the wall of the uterus. So, I'm still on modified activity for the next few weeks while it resolves. I really need to remember to cancel my gym membership since it's highly unlikely I'll be able to go again until after the birth...

Anyway, Dr. P. checked the baby's organs and took measurements again and everything still looks perfectly normal. There's no sign of cleft lip, club feet, or heart defects. And he's definitely still a 'he.' =)

Still a boy!
 Today's Stats:
Gestational Age: 18 weeks, 6 days
Baby's Weight: 9 ounces
Fruit Comparison: Mango
My Weight: -1 lb
Baby's heart rate: 145 bpm
Cravings: Chinese food
Aversions: Chicken and sometimes eggs
Next appointment: March 30th

Big, blurry feet!

2 comments:

  1. How amazing! I'm sorry that you're having any issues with bleeding but hopefully that goes away now and you can relax (but no gym!) the rest of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete