Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cautiously optimistic

So my beta level rose unexpectedly from 83 on Monday to 258 today. That is a doubling time of 29.3 hours, which indicates either a very strong pregnancy or (gulp) multiples. A doubling time of 48 hours is considered average. The bleeding seems to have mostly stopped today as well. I have an ultrasound scheduled for November 21st to see if this really is viable... I'm staying guarded about it as there is still probably a 50/50 (or more) chance of miscarriage. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

...And here's a photo of Eli in his adorable baby bat costume at my office halloween event yesterday. =)


2 comments:

  1. I hope you've got a keeper in there!!! Keeping you in my thoughts...

    PS I love the bat costume...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Your little pumpkin is adorable. =)

      Delete