Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 Weeks

There's not a whole lot to report this week. Baby continues to do well and is as active as always. I'm starting to feel huge and experiencing plenty of third trimester fun such as heartburn, backache, insomnia, etc. Fortunately all of that is minor and so far I haven't had any issues with swelling or blood pressure.

We're pretty sure the baby's not deaf as he is very responsive to music. We've been watching the tv show "So You Think You Can Dance" and he kicks and rolls around like crazy during the whole thing! It's pretty weird to watch my belly rippling and bulging from his gymnastics.

We have a good start made on getting the nursery set up. All of the furniture is in the room (pics are up on Facebook or you can email me if you want to see them). We will work on decorations this weekend, so hopefully I'll have finished pics for this blog by my next update.

Tracy and my good friend Stephanie are hosting a local baby shower for me this Saturday. I'm very excited and can't wait to celebrate with everyone!

Today's ultrasound was quick and uneventful. Baby was facing inwards, so no photos again. Dr. P checked the umbilical cord blood flow and it's still looking great. :)

Today's stats
Gestational age: 30 weeks 1 day
Baby's weight: 3 lbs 11 ounces
Weight percentile: 62%
Heartrate: 151 bpm
Fruit comparison: winter squash
My total weight gain: + 10 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment