Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nursery Decorations

This past long weekend was a productive one. We finished framing and hanging pictures, broke down a mountain of boxes, washed and folded baby laundry, put together the stroller, packed the hospital bag, took a trip to Ikea, and Chad finally tackled cleaning up and organizing our disaster office. Somewhere in there I found time to get a massage (wonderful) and we watched 3 towns' fireworks shows from our back yard. Oh, and I nearly blew us all up by starting an inferno in our gas grill... luckily I managed to turn the propane off before it caught fire too. Anyone know how to clean fire extinguisher foam off a grill?? :-P

Now that the nursery is done, I'm feeling much less stressed. It's really starting to set in that this baby will be here in just a few more weeks! I'm excited and nervous at the same time -- I can't wait to meet him, but I'm also really not looking forward to the delivery part...

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the nursery:


We spent an afternoon painting these.
 
 


 
The tree and monsters are vinyl decals.


My next ultrasound is tomorrow afternoon, so I will update you afterwards with the latest stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment