Thursday, December 23, 2010

6 Weeks Pregnant

I'm 6 weeks, 1 day pregnant today and starting to feel it. As with all of my pregnancies that made it past 5 weeks, I'm experiencing varying degrees of nausea after I eat or drive and feeling fatigued enough to want to nap when I get home from work. While nausea is supposed to be an indicator of a healthy pregnancy, it hasn't made a difference at all for me in the past...

Emotionally, I'm doing okay so far. I hate, hate, HATE being forced to wait for weeks to learn if this pregnancy is viable or not. Every time I experience spotting (twice so far), I get really nervous. Yes, it's really common, and yes, both the progesterone and lovenox cause bleeding, but it's still really scary since I've had so many bad outcomes.

I'm off of work all next week and planning to relax a bunch and get lots of sleep. Our yard needs some maintenance as well, so assuming the rain abates long enough, I'll prune the grape vines, butterfly bush, mexican sage, and roses. Maybe I'll even get Chad motivated enough to help me (yeah right)! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment