Thursday, December 30, 2010

Morning sickness? More like allthetime sickness.

I'm trying very hard to refrain from complaining about how I've felt the last few days. I'm well aware that there are lots of women who have much much worse morning sickness complete with vomiting (which I've avoided so far...barely). And I'm truly grateful to actually be pregnant with what is so far a truly normal pregnancy. Still, Im a bit concerned about going back to work next week. All of the mixing lunch odors are going to be just...lovely. :p

I don't think I'll be able to keep this a secret from my coworkers for very long.

1 comment:

  1. I would try preggo pops, they really helped me. Green Apple Jolly Ranchers too. I didn't like anything with ginger in it but that's just me. Congrats on the twins and the m/s! I do hope you feel better but it's a wonderful thing, trust me.

    ReplyDelete