Monday, January 3, 2011

1 beautiful baby...

Chad was very relieved to see that we're not in fact having twins -- Baby B has been growing like crazy and has taken over all available space. No wonder I've been feeling so sick! Anyway, I'm totally fine with 1 baby.  Since I'm high risk to begin with, I was getting pretty nervous about all the potential complications with twins.

Our baby measured 1.32 cm / 7 weeks, 4 days, which is about right on track (I'm actually 7 wks, 5 days, but there's a couple day margin of error in the measurements).


The heart rate was a great 171 bpm.


I'll continue to be monitored weekly at the fertility clinic until 10 weeks. Next ultrasound is scheduled for next monday at 2!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Sorry about the vanishing twin but I'm thrilled you have a continuing pregnancy with your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work. We're so happy for you both!

    Hugs!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete