Monday, January 17, 2011

9 weeks, 5 days

I had my fourth ultrasound today and everything is still going well! The baby is keeping up with development and was even waving its arms around. Its heartbeat is a strong 174 bpm.





I graduated from the RE and will see my OB in 2.5 weeks for the nuchal translucency scan. I also only have to continue the awful progesterone injections just until the end of this week since the placenta has started producing it. I can't wait to be done with those shots!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go. Just a few more flaming hoops to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things seem to be going well except for the shots :(. Hopefully that will be the worst part if this whole miracle. Contrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh the shots DO suck! I'm thrilled at how well your baby is doing; congrats!

    ReplyDelete