Monday, January 10, 2011

8 weeks, 5 days

All is well. I can hardly believe it.

The baby is a week larger and is starting to look more recognizable. Nice, strong heartbeat at 181 bmp.


I was a little worried since my nausea has mostly subsided, but my spotting seems to have stopped over the last few days. I'm still pretty fatigued and have been getting REALLY hungry every 3 hours or so.

Even with everything on track so far, I don't think I'll be able to relax about this pregnancy until we make sure it's chromosomally healthy. Even then, I suspect I'll be somewhat anxious about it until I'm actually holding it in my arms...

1 more week until I graduate to the OB.
3 more weeks until the second trimester.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Your little one looks great!

    Thanks for the comments on my blog - I know I'm a spaz these days but the support means a lot!

    ReplyDelete