Wednesday, January 26, 2011

11 weeks! Also bed rest, day 2

I'm 11 weeks today! This is exciting because out of 6 pregnancies, it's the farthest I've ever made it. I'd prefer if it was complication free, but hey -- you can't have everything.

I spent yesterday mostly lounging on the couch with the puppy. We watched some really fascinating tv shows like House Hunters and House Hunters International. If we ever decide to move to Norway, now I have a grasp on the local real estate market!

Anyway, the bleeding seemed to be over. Now I just have to contend with a lot of really gross brown discharge mucking things up. My uterus still felt pretty irritated and I had twinges anytime I stood up for more than a couple of minutes.

Today, I feel a lot more normal. I'm still laying low, but standing doesn't seem to be a problem anymore. I'm relaxing in bed with my iPad and a memoir about a man who taught school in the marshall islands for a year. Which I actually read a couple of months ago. Any suggestions on good reading material? :)

My big excitement for the day is going to be taking a shower! I'm still a bit blood stained in certain areas, so it will be wonderful to feel clean again.

No comments:

Post a Comment