Monday, December 27, 2010

Twins?!

We just returned from the ultrasound appointment, and it's twins! Right now, baby A is a little smaller and doesn't have a hearbeat yet. However, baby B is looking great with a strong heartbeat of 120bpm! It's about 6mm in length, which is right on track, and the sac looks nice and big.


We even got to hear the heartbeat -- pretty neat for something so tiny!

The new RE was very brusque and didn't even introduce himself to us. Kind of weird, but who cares when the news is good, right?? He seemed amused at all of my questions and how I already knew exactly what we were looking at and if it was on track or not. Yes, I exhaustively studied ultrasound pictures before we went... :-P

We didn't see anything obvious that's causing my bleeding, so for now I'm supposed to take it easy and not do anything strenuous. Maybe yesterday's housecleaning frenzy was to blame??

Hopefully next week baby A will have a heartbeat too. However, I'll be okay with whatever outcome we get with it. I'll be thrilled to have 1 healthy baby. Two is just icing. =)

2 comments: