Thursday, December 2, 2010

IVF #1, 4dp5dt

It's been 4 days since the transfer. I ended up doing the three days of bedrest due to family pressure. I was bored out of my skull after the first day; I have no idea how women make it through months of bedrest!



I'm back at work today. Luckily it's pretty light right now so it's not adding any stress. Symptom-wise, I'm bloated, a little crampy, and my butt is seriously sore from the PiO shots. Of course, all of my symptoms can be attributed to side effects from the progesterone, so they don't mean anything at this point. Yesterday I took a HPT to see if the HCG trigger shot was out of my system yet. It was a very faint positive, so it looks like there's still a little left. It should be gone in the next day or two.

I have another acupuncture appointment on Saturday. I'm thinking about taking another HPT that morning as it will be slightly possible to get an early positive then. Of course, if it's negative, I'll probably just stress myself out wondering if/when my luck will change...

No comments:

Post a Comment